Coronavirus or Any Other Bacteria
SERVPRO OF Corinth/Iuka is here to help!
Even though the pandemic is over its better to be safe than sorry!
SERVPRO specializes in cleaning services for homes, commercial properties, etc. We realize during this time it is crucial to keep everything sanitized and clean so the virus does not spread. We are here to help offer cleaning services to ensure you get the best service possible.
What is Coronavirus?
“Coronavirus” stands for many types of viruses. This group of viruses has been around before and is known to cause respiratory diseases in both people and animals. What has been most publicized lately is COVID-19 which is a new strain that has developed. As of March 11, 2020, the new strain of Coronavirus has hit every continent. With several cases occurring around the world, including the US, this has resulted in a worldwide scare and a global pandemic.
What are the Coronavirus symptoms?
Symptoms: (appear 2-14 days after exposure)
- Shortness of breath
Those infected with COVID-19 may show the symptoms above. Some may be mildly sick and then some may be severely sick. According to the CDC (updated March 17) there have been a total of 4,226 cases and total deaths have reached to 75 in the US.
How does the virus spread?
The virus spreads from person to person. According to the CDC, they believe that the virus spreads similarly to how the flu spreads. That means it is a high possibility that you can contract the virus by being in contact with an infected person that’s coughing or sneezing or simply by touching surfaces that have been contaminated. It is very important to sanitize right now and to not put hands in your mouth or touch your face in any way.
What do I do if I’m sick?
Contact your health provider if you are experiencing symptoms, but they are encouraging people to call first before coming in or going anywhere until they talk to the health provider first.
Should I wear a face mask?
According to the CDC, there is no need for members of the general public to wear a face mask. However, if someone has symptoms of an airborne infectious disease or if you are in contact with someone infected then it may be efficient for you to wear a mask. Outside of these circumstances, the CDC does not recommend the use of a face mask.
How can I prevent contracting COVID-19?
To prevent COVID-19 infection, follow these everyday tips to avoid being exposed to the virus:
• Avoid traveling period, stay at home
• Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or more. This is an efficient way to get rid of germs and bacteria from your hands. As an alternative to soap and water, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth until your hands have been washed
• Keep your distance from people who have been infected at all possible
• Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze (extremely important: this is the main way that the virus is spread)
• Objects and surfaces that are touched frequently should be cleaned and disinfected. Use disposable microfiber cloths and antimicrobial products that are effective against Coronavirus.
For sanitization of properties, contact SERVPRO of Corinth/Iuka Today
We have antimicrobial products that we can use to disinfect your property and we would be more than happy to help those who would like to use our services to ensure their home is sanitized and safe for you to live in.
Contact SERVPRO of Corinth/Iuka today at 662-287-7881! We are always here to help!